HOW BILUMA CREAM HELPS WITH SKIN PIGMENTATION? : KNOW WHAT EXPERTS SAY HERE.
Are you also one of those searching for a skin depigmentation cream? Do you want spotless flawless skin? Then you are at the right place. One of the best and most famous creams in this category is Biluma Cream. It is a cream-based product of white colour texture. Biluma cream is known for its use against skin pigmentation and dark spots. It is steroid-free, no harmful chemicals present and dermatologically tested.
Keep scrolling down to get to know more about the solution to your skin problem. We have presented here everything you need to know about the cream and its effects on your skin. So are you ready to have your desired skin? If yes, then jump straight away to the next heading.
HOW DOES THE CREAM HELP TREAT YOUR SKIN PROBLEMS?
Every individual has a different skin problem that may not be present in other individuals. Biluma cream is a medicated cream that helps to treat various problems related to your facial skin. Here we have mentioned some of the issues for which Biluma Cream use is proven effective:
- This medicated cream helps in skin depigmentation. It lightens out all the dark spots and pigments and gives you a clear look.
- Also, it reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation of your facial or neck skin.
- The cream is mainly used by women for skin lightening purposes. It not only helps in lightening your skin but also results in skin brightening.
- When we mention face cream, how can we not talk about its use for skin glow? Biluma Cream is fruitful in giving your skin that bright shine look you always wanted. Get ready to have radiant and glowing skin with this cream.
- It also clears out all the unwanted marks, blackheads and whiteheads and helps you get a smooth fair skin
- With all the above benefits, one more advantage of this cream is that it evens your skin tone and results in uniform and unwrinkled skin.
- The cream has been successful in removing acne dark spots.
- Dark patches on your face developed due to injuries or burns can also be treated by this medical cream.
- It is also being used by ladies to lighten up freckles if present.
- The cream can be used for melasma maintenance, but it does not fully treat this issue. It can just lighten your melasma.
- It works efficiently in the starting stage of melasma as it prevents melasma patches from darkening out.
- You can use the cream straight away if you have tanning or sunburn problems.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THIS SKIN CREAM?
Biluma cream is a little expensive. Its average cost is 450 rupees for a 15g pack. So it’s not very economical. You can get the cream from the market, from a chemist shop or buy it online. You may get some discount if you order it from online websites. Try to apply only a little at a time, or it would cost you more.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF SKIN PROBLEMS?
The causes of skin problems differ from person to person based on the situations, their skin types, atmosphere and various other factors.
We have mentioned some of the reasons behind the common skin disorders below:
- Allergies: There are certain products or chemicals that you may be allergic to. So these allergies can be a big reason behind your skin problem. For example, we have seen some people who are allergic to aloe vera or turmeric or hydroquinone. When they apply any of the skin products containing the substance they may be allergic to, it causes allergic reactions on their skin, and they may develop red spots or marks as a result of it.
- Irritants: There are few substances that you may not be allergic to, but when you use them, they may cause slight inflammation and other discomforts to your skin. These can be some acids or alkalis, or specific plant extracts also.
- Makeup Products: Makeup has become an integral part of the life of women nowadays. What they don’t know is that these makeup products contain many hard chemicals which can severely affect their skin and can also retract their natural glow. Prolonged use of such makeup products may result in various skin problems such as freckles and melasma.
- High Power Medicines: It can also be one of the causes of skin related problems. If you are under any medical treatment and you are taking high power medicines, it is likely that these medicines will generate heat inside your body and which, in turn, will result in skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis.
- Different Environment: Sometimes, it may happen that you have to move to a new place which you are not adapted to. Suppose you are a resident of any cold area and you shift to a hotter place; it will affect your body temperature and your skin adversely. Your skin will take some time to adapt to the new environment, and until then, you may experience some issues with your facial skin.
- Stress: Stress can be a significant reason to ruin your face and result in various skin disorders. What’s even more critical is that stress worsens your skin problems. It can aggravate problems such as skin rashes, acne and dulls your skin.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS PRESENT IN THE CREAM?
The melanin pigment, which gives colour to our skin, needs an enzyme tyrosinase to perform its functions actively. Biluma cream ingredients decrease the tyrosinase level in our body and ultimately reduce the activity of melanin. That’s why our skin lightens out. So let’s see what all ingredients are present in the cream.
- Kojic Acid – This acid is the essential ingredient of all skin lightening creams. Prepared from rice fermentation, it has anti-tyrosinase activity. Its concentration in the ointment is 2%.
- Mulberry Extract – It is extracted from the roots or stems of mulberry plants. This extract has anti-oxidising properties beneficial for skin health.
- Arbutin – It’s a derivative of hydroquinone. Arbutin has antimicrobial properties and works as a skin lightening agent.
- Licorice Extract – Licorice is used in many skin products as it is effective in protecting our skin from harmful sun rays.
- Tocopherol – Tocopherol is commonly known as vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that reduces skin inflammation and unevenness.
- Hydrocorcumin – It is derived from corcumin oil. Hydrocorcumin has antioxidant potential and is anti-inflammatory. It reduces tyrosinase activity. Its active ingredient is tetra-hydrocorcumin which prevents harmful skin reactions.
- Artocarpus Extract – Extracted from the hardwood of the artocarpus plant, it is an inexpensive component. Also found in many skin products.
HOW TO APPLY THE CREAM FOR BEST RESULTS?
If you face skin problems and your age is above 22 years, you can go for this product. Since it is a medicated cream, use it only at night. Let’s see the steps of applying the cream to your face to get effective results:
- The first step is to wash your face properly.
- If you usually apply toner after face wash, you can do so with no problem.
- If your skin is dehydrated or you feel dryness after applying it, mix it with your regular moisturizer and then use the mixture.
- Leave the skin on your face overnight so that it can work on your skin cells.
- Wash your face in the morning with a good quality face wash.
- After washing your face, apply a moisturizing cream.
- Always remember to use sunscreen when you are applying this skin cream.
- If you don’t want to use the cream daily, you may apply on alternate days.
Some Tips According To The Type Of Your Skin:
- If your skin is dry, first apply a good moisturizer or pure coconut oil, only then use the cream.
- If your skin is oily, wash your face using gentle face wash before applying it.
- Standard or combination skin persons can wash their face with water before applying.
It is advised to consult your dermatologist before purchasing the cream to be on the safer side.
WHEN WILL YOU SEE THE RESULT?
Don’t expect the cream to give you immediate results. It is a medical team that takes time to show the desired effects. There may be no visible results until 4-6 weeks. Results are based on individual variations.
Various factors decide how much time the cream will take to affect your skin. It depends on the type of your skin problem and its severity. Your skin healing capacity also determines the time required by the cream to give you flawless skin. If your face is hyper-pigmented, apply it continuously for at least three months. For uneven skin tone, it may show effects within 1.5-2 months.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN BEFORE APPLYING THE CREAM?
As you take precautions for all the skin lightening agents, do for this cream also. Keep the following points in mind when you are purchasing this medicated skin cream.
- Use it only as a night cream. Don’t apply it during the daytime.
- Avoid going out under the sun when using the screen because sunlight can cause skin burn due to the chemicals present in the cream.
- Always match it with sunscreen.
- If you have an allergy to hydroquinone, avoid using it.
- In case you feel redness, itching or irritation, it means the cream doesn’t suit you, so stop using it immediately.
- It is better to use as recommended by the doctor.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE CREAM?
No medicinal product comes without side effects. So here we are listing some of the side effects that the cream may cause under certain circumstances.
Using any skin cream for a long duration or more than recommended may give rise to the following conditions:
- It may increase hair growth on your face.
- The cream may cause your skin to become thin with time.
- In some cases, using the cream for a long time may cause rashes and bumps on your face.
- If you use the skin cream for a very long duration, your skin becomes habitual to it. Thus, when you stop using the cream, black and white patches may appear on your face.
- Also, the long term application of medicinal products can cause its chemicals to find their way into your bloodstream through the skin.
- Long term usage, in some instances, may cause hormonal imbalances in your body.
- In rare cases, it can result in congenital disabilities in newborn children if used by women during pregnancy.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL SUBSTITUTES FOR THE CREAM?
There are many other medicated creams present in the market developed by various brands which can help your skin in a similar way as this one. Let’s see what these alternatives are:
- Kozilite Lotion
- Sensilite Cream
- Sabi-Glow Cream
- Cosglo Gel
- Sensilite Cream
- Kojivit Cream
- Mamaearth Cream
- Golite Cream
As stated earlier, you are advised to go for any of the above alternatives only on the recommendations of your doctor.
REVIEWS FOR BILUMA CREAM
We have a few Biluma Cream reviews from people who have used it for different skin problems. Let us see what they say about their experience.
- I have been using Biluma cream for more than a year now on my acne marks. I would say, by far, this is the best cream I have ever seen to fade the acne spots and scars within a month. I am a fan of this cream, and those people who are struggling with acne marks can use this to see the magic.
- It’s a very reliable cream, but it’s costly and works slowly. I used it for blackheads on my nose. It worked great.
- It is a very good cream. I have been using it for the past two months. My skin has become smooth and clear. I will recommend Biluma cream to everyone facing skin problems.
FAQS RELATED TO BILUMA CREAM
What effects does the cream have on your facial skin?
Can a sensitive skin person use this cream?
Does the cream help in treating melasma?
What is the difference between Biluma Cream and Bulimia Nervosa?
How to maintain good skin?
Are there any side effects of the cream?
Does the Biluma cream contain steroids?
Now, did you get the product you needed? We hope so. Biluma Cream can be found at any good chemist shop, or you can just buy it online. But remember that no medicates cream is 100% safe; it may create some or other problems. So do not forget to ask a licensed dermatologist before you make up your mind to purchase it. The cream has a charming fragrance and helps the skin to become fairer, even and smooth. Never use it as a regular fairness cream. This is a medicated night cream, so apply only at night.