BLEMINOR CREAM FOR SKIN PIGMENTATION : LEARN HOW THIS PRODUCT BE HELPFUL FOR YOU.
Skin pigmentation is a very common problem among people living all over the world. It represents a skin condition wherein specific portions of the skin appear to be darker than the surrounding regions. Sun exposure, aging, medications like oral contraceptives, hormonal imbalance, health conditions like Melasma etc., are considered to be few of the common causes of the problem.
While most of the people remain unbothered by the disorder, many others find it mentally traumatic to handle as it directly affects the physical appearance of the person.
Luckily enough, we are a part of the modern world wherein almost every problem has not one but many solutions. Of all the skin care products that have been flooding the markets, Bleminor Cream by Himalaya has been a well-known topical treatment for skin pigmentation.
This article is an insight into the uses and effectiveness of Himalaya bleminor anti-blemish cream.
INTRODUCING BLEMINOR CREAM BY HIMALAYA
Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream is an ayurvedic skin care product that is specifically formulated for the treatment of one of most common skin problems – hyperpigmentation. Like any other Himalaya product, this too is claimed to be enriched with the goodness of natural ingredients. It is meant to be used by people of all age groups, gender, medical condition, etc.
INGREDIENTS OF THE PRODUCT
The ingredients and their composition are exactly what make Bleminor Himalaya Cream a well-known solution for problems like blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
The key ingredients of Bleminor Cream are:
- Yashtimadhu (Licorice) extract
- Shalmali (Silk Cotton Tree) extract
- Sarja (White Dammar) extract
- Amlaparni (Indian Rhubarb) extract
- Vatada (Almond) oil
WHAT KIND OF HYPERPIGMENTATION CAN IT HEAL?
There are many causes for this skin disorder. However, Bleminor cream can treat the following:
- Skin pigmentation caused by natural factors like sun exposure and aging.
- Skin pigmentation caused due to skin disorders like Melasma.
- Skin pigmentation caused post-injury.
HOW ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF THE CREAM USEFUL IN TREATING SKIN PIGMENTATION
It is a well known fact that bleminor cream benefits us in more than one way. The focus, however, is on how the product deals with hyperpigmentation in particular.
- Liquorice or mulethi is an alternative to skin-lightening chemicals called Hydroquinone. It is rich in antioxidants and contains compounds that hinder the growth of Tyrosinase – an enzyme that causes pigmentation.
- Silk cotton tree extract is an effective solution for acne, blemishes and skin pigmentation as it contains powerful antioxidants.
- Sarja extract is also a natural source of antioxidants that help in depigmentation.
- Amlaparni promotes the circulation of oxygenated blood in the affected region. This can be helpful in healing wounds that are one of the major causes of hyperpigmentation.
- Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamin E that is helpful in maintaining the overall health of the skin. It is helpful in improving skin tone.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Clean your face using a gentle cleanser.
- Pat dry using a towel.
- Apply small amount of cream on the affected area
Repeat the process twice, daily.
HIMALAYA BLEMINOR ANTI-BLEMISH CREAM REVIEW
The average customer rating received by the product is 3.8 stars out of 5. The reviews from the existing customers suggest that the product may be helpful for some but not for all. It’s effectiveness is very much dependent on the cause of the problem.
A majority of customers mentioned that the product delivered sufficiently good results for such a low price in exchange. While others mentioned that they could observe no visible changes after using the product for quite some time.
Bleminor reviews also suggest that the product contains a soothing fragrance which makes it suitable to be worn in public.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the product meant for all skin types?
Yes, the product can be used by people of all skin types.
- Is it safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
Yes, the product is incapable of harm in both the cases.
- Does it lead to any side effects?
Given that the product is based on natural ingredients, it does not have any side effects on the skin.
As easy, natural and common this skin condition may sound, it is obvious that it can be bothersome. It is capable of affecting our physical appearance. When it comes to pigmentation associated with facial skin, the process may become way more overwhelming. Thus, in cases like these, an effective solution becomes the need of the hour.
Bleminor cream by Himalaya is one of the most affordable as well as moderately effective solutions for the treatment of skin pigmentation or as it is commonly called – hyperpigmentation. Just like any other product by Himalaya, this too is considered to be a herbal medicine.
The cream is capable of treating skin pigmentation caused by common factors like sunlight, wounds, and aging. For other complex causes, one may or may not require a stronger treatment. However, given its benefits, the claims made by the brand and the low cost, it would not be a harm to give this product a try.