WORRIED WITH SKIN PIGMENTATION TRY THE AGE OLD FORMULA TO GET RID OF IT
Boroplus is India’s No. 1 trusted antiseptic cream. The functionality of boroplus antiseptic cream lies in its multi-beneficial nature as it is broadly used as antiseptic cream, as a moisturizer, as a winter’s cream, night cream, used in cracks and burns, used as lip balm, and many other things. It is an all in one cream. The cream itself is a proper blend of an ayurvedic formulation consisting of Neem, Tulsi, Aloe Vera, and Chandan which combined together works for the betterment of your skin.
Boroplus cream helps to make your skin soft, smooth, moisturized, and bright. It completely nourishes the skin to depth and gives you flawless skin. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of the cream help the skin by preventing it from different sorts of skin infections and skin allergies. The anti-inflammatory properties of the boroplus cream help to prevent skin from all sorts of acne, blemishes, aging signs such as wrinkles, and also against scars due to past pimples or wounds.
BOROPLUS ANTISEPTIC CREAM USES
Broplus has an uncountable number of uses, and the components present in the cream make it rich in benefits. Some of the boroplus cream uses are mentioned below:
- One of the ingredients Tulsi is very much effective in fighting against various skin diseases and disorders due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chandan, which is an active component in the boroplus cream, is a powerful anti-bacterial and it helps to protect skin against acne-causing bacteria.
- Chandan also helps in preventing sunburn.
- Chandan also helps in the removal of suntan.
- Chandan acts as an anti-aging component and prevents skin from getting wrinkles.
- The Neem leaves present in the boroplus cream helps to hold the moisture of the skin and keep it moisturized for longer durations.
- The antifungal properties of neem help to cure skin pigmentation and scars which are a result of past acne.
- Boroplus cream can also be applied in winter as it keeps your face soft and supple.
- The cream is really effective as an after-shave, as it protects skin against any bacteria and also helps to heal the cuts during shaving.
- The boroplus cream is very effective in cracked heels.
- It is also a great lip moisturizer and can be used as a lip balm too as it prevents lips from getting chapped and dry.
BOROPLUS CREAM PRICE
Boroplus cream comes in various packages, it comes in three different packs based on its quantity. The three packs are:
- 80ml pack for Rs114.
- 120ml pack for Rs135.
- 160ml pack for Rs216.
These packs are easily affordable as they are available at a very nominal price and you could easily purchase them from any departmental store, medical store, or even from online stores.
HOW TO APPLY BOROPLUS ANTISEPTIC CREAM?
The boroplus cream is very simple to use, you can apply it to various body parts as per the required needs. Or you can follow these guidelines for effective results.
- It is suitable to be applied at any time. Just simply take a bit of cream and apply to the focused area you want. Spread the cream evenly and rub in circular motions.
- If you are applying boroplus cream for your face, kindly wash your face with fresh running water and then apply the cream to maximize the benefits.
- You can also apply the cream before going to bed, just wash your face and apply some boroplus antiseptic cream evenly by moving it in circular motions through your index and middle fingers.
- The boroplus antiseptic cream has a myriad of benefits and one of the benefits is it helps and heals lips and even acts as a lip balm. It helps to protect your lips from getting chapped by moisturizing them and providing nourishment to them.
- Boroplus cream is a remarkable cracked heel healer. In the case of cracked heels, you can directly apply the cream over the heels and in two to three days of usage, the cracked heels will heal.
- Apply the cream before going into the sun as it helps to reduce the suntan effect.
- For getting rid of the scars and skin pigmentation related problems simply apply the boroplus antiseptic cream twice a day. Once in the morning after taking shower and the second time you apply it is before going to bed. In a week of usage, you will see the results.
- After shaving just take a bit of boroplus cream in your palm and rub it in circular motions to spread it evenly and channelize the healing properties then in a tapping manner spread it on your face and rub in circular motions. It will help not only heal the cuts caused during shaving but will also protect your skin against any bacterial and fungal attacks as the shaven skin is more prone to infections.
What is skin pigmentation?
The color of human skin comes in different shades, the difference in the skin shades and colors is because of the variation in the pigmentation, it is the inherited characteristic that you have inherited from your biological parents. Although pigmentation is a result of genetics, it is also decided by the amount of exposure to the sun. The color of human skin is determined by various factors but the most important one out of them is the pigment melanin. Melanin is produced within the cells called melanocytes; these melanocytes are present beneath the skin. Melanin is the biggest decision maker for the skin color of darker-skin humans.
The skin pigmentation is in direct correlation with the geographical conditions as well; the areas which receive higher amounts of UV radiation tend to have dark color distribution throughout the area. These areas are located near the equator. Areas that are far away from the equator and very much close to the poles have very low UV radiation, which results in light complexions of the people in that area.
Skin pigmentation is broadly divided into two forms namely Depigmentation and Hyperpigmentation.
Depigmentation is the absence of pigment from the skin, skin gets lightened up. It is usually caused under two categories:
- Albinism: It is a congenital absence of the pigment in a person, plant, or animal. This results in whitening of hair, skin and could turn eye color to pink. The cause for the condition is assumed to be a mutation in the genes of biological parents.
- Vitiligo: It is a condition that is caused in certain parts of the skin and causes depigmentation. It takes place when the melanocytes present beneath the skin die or stop functioning. The root cause of vitiligo is not known.
Hyperpigmentation is the condition in which the skin and nails get darker due to a lot of melanin production. The condition of hyperpigmentation is generally viewed as following three types, these are as follows:
- Melasma: It is basically the skin darkening category.
- Chloasma: It is described by the discoloration of the skin caused due to hormonal changes. These changes usually occur due to pregnancy, or consumption of birth control pills.
- Solar Lentigo: This condition basically takes place due to aging and the sun. It is also named liver spots and senile freckles. In this condition, dark spots on the skin arise and it is usually seen in old people who have unprotected sun exposure for a very long duration of time.
Melanin present in the skin protects the human body by absorbing solar radiation. The more melanin the skin will absorb the solar radiation. The darkening of the skin is a clear sign of high melanin production in the skin which sometimes turns into sunburns. The tanning is temporary and can be eliminated, but long exposures to the sun can permanently tan your skin. An excess amount of sun exposure could directly or indirectly cause damage to your DNA.
AVAILABLE AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS FOR SKIN PIGMENTATION
Ayurveda has many remedies to get flawless skin, a few of them are discussed below:
- Turmeric: Two teaspoons of turmeric powder when mixed with curd and besan turns into a thick paste. Apply the paste over the area and let it sit for 20 mins and then rinse off with fresh water. Try this remedy twice a week and perform it for 2 months. You will find that the pigmentation has reduced to a certain extent.
- Sandalwood: 3 tablespoons of sandalwood powder mixed with 50ml of water turns into a thick paste, apply this paste to your face and let it sit for 25 mins and then rinse off. The paste will soothe your skin and reduce the inflammation caused due to acne. It will give you a cooling sensation which will help you to get relief from scars too.
- Saffron: It is the most proven method for reducing down pigmentation. Take a few saffron strands and submerge them into a bit of water, add one teaspoon of turmeric powder to it and make a paste out of them. Apply it to your face and let it dry for 20 mins. Wash it with lukewarm water and you will see the changes from the very first use.
- Apple cider vinegar: Applying apple cider vinegar over the dark spots or the pigmented area starts fading them out. Mix 10ml of apple cider vinegar with 10ml of water in a glass and apply the mixture with a cotton ball over your face.
- Aloe vera gel: Applying freshly cut aloe vera over the dark spots helps to lighten them.
- Tomato paste is rich in lycopene and this substance protects the skin against the damage caused by the sun. take 2 fresh tomatoes and make a paste of it, apply the paste to your face and let it sit for 25 mins. For visible results, apply the paste for at least 2-3 months with a frequency of thrice a week.
SIDE EFFECTS OF THE BOROPLUS ANTISEPTIC CREAM
The antiseptic cream as such does not have any side effects as the formulation used for the cream is entirely simple and natural, this could only provide you side benefits. Apart from reducing the skin pigmentation it can provide certain side benefits, these are as follows:
- It keeps skin moisturized for longer hours.
- It keeps skin free from pimples.
- It helps to reduce scars.
- It acts as an after-shave cream.
- It helps to heal cracked heels.
- It maintains the glow on your face.
QUICK TIPS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
Flawless skin is every person’s first choice, and it is not hard to get one, here are some of the measures you can do to get flawless skin.
- Eat healthy meals.
- Drink at least 4 liters of water a day.
- Take a good sleep of at least 7-8 hours.
- Avoid taking stress.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Always clean your skin after coming home.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week.
- After every exfoliation session, apply boroplus antiseptic cream to moisturize it well.
- Whenever going out in the sun, always wear a sun protecting sunscreen with at least SPF 15.
- Try to avoid cosmetics as they are loaded with chemicals that harm your skin.
- Hi, I am Sarita from Gorakhpur, I am a housewife so being one you are performing all the household works more in a standing posture and due to this I started having cracked heels, I tried boroplus antiseptic cream and got visible results in just a time frame of 5 days. I was surprised with the results and even suggested this to my mother.
- Hi, I am Amit. In my childhood, I was once playing and I fell down due to which I got a wound over my face, with time the wound healed but not the scar. I talked to a skin doctor and he suggested that I either have a long term treatment for about 2-3 years or I could simply opt for a plastic surgery procedure in order to get instant results. I refused both and started using boroplus antiseptic cream for face scars. In 2-3 months my scar actually started lightning up and today it is almost 80% gone.
- Hi, I am Sumit. I have been worried about my skin pigmentation since a very young age as my fellow classmates used to tease me for my darker complexion which was a result of tanning as I used to go to school by cycle. I tried boroplus cream and it actually worked, it helped me to get rid of the darker tone which I have gained because of tanning. It’s a great product for skin pigmentation.
- I got results from this cream as it helped me to get a lighter shade and lighten my pigmentation. I suggest it to all, whoever wants to get rid of their tanned skin can try it. It is a safe product and comes with a lot of ayurvedic ingredients which helps to heal your skin inside out.