WORRIED ABOUT SKIN PIGMENTATION TRY THE MAGICAL DEMELAN CREAM TO GET RID OF IT
Demelan cream is a widely used cream in the treatment of skin pigmentation. The cream is given on a doctor’s prescription and is a topical cream, it is meant to be used externally. The general application of the cream is to deal with skin discoloration issues. It is used in the treatment of skin discoloration caused either by skin tanning, and sunburn, or facial marks left as a residue after pimples.
Demelan cream constitutes three medicines namely Arbutin, Glycolic acid, and Kojic acid.
- Arbutin is helpful in reducing dark spots caused due to pimples or suntan. This results in a clear and uniform complexion while reducing the skin shades up to visible amounts.
- Glycolic acid helps in the removal of the upper layer of the skin that usually consists of dead skin cells which tends your skin to appear darker in shade. The removal of dead skin cells results in a fresh layer of skin which makes your skin even brighter and youthful.
- Kojic acid helps to reduce the production of melanin which in return makes your skin look brighter and reduces the skin complexion.
DEMELAN CREAM USES
Demelan cream is used in the treatment of skin depigmentation which as a result makes your skin appear darker in shade and reduces the uniformity of the complexion. The skin darkening can be caused due to several factors such as marks left due to pimples, tanning occurred due to longer sun exposures, dark patches caused as a result of sunburn, or other kinds of spots over the face.
The demelan cream works for all and helps in providing clear spot-free skin.
DEMELAN CREAM PRICE
The demelan cream is produced in India by a renowned brand named Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. The brand offers a packing of 20g of cream in a tube for around Rs330 to Rs400 depending upon the schemes. The cream is best suited for skin depigmentation and is made available at a nominal price range. The results of the cream are really miraculous.
HOW TO APPLY DEMELAN CREAM
The demelan cream is not meant to be used without any skin doctor’s prescription and even after getting it prescribed you need to take care of the following things:
- The cream is to be applied as suggested by your doctor.
- The surface over which the cream is applied should be free from any sort of wounds or cuts.
- The cream should be applied by cleaning the face properly and with clean hands.
- The cream is applied over the particular area in a circular massaging manner.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
It is always suggested to have words with your skin doctor before using this cream as it could result in some serious complications if you are having one of the below-mentioned cases:
- Pregnant ladies must consult properly with their dermatologists before using the demelan cream.
- Ladies who are lactating mothers must not directly use the cream without any prescription from your skin doctor.
- If you are going through any skin peeling sessions then you should not use the cream.
- You must test the cream before use, take a bit of it and apply it at the back of your ear, if you feel a sensation there then you must avoid using the cream as you are allergic to any of the present components inside the demelan cream.
- If you are having any medical history then you should have words with your doctor as using the cream without a skin doctor’s prescription could cause you some serious skin trouble.
- If you are someone who is having a lot of sun exposure, then you must not consider the cream.
What is skin pigmentation?
The color of human skin comes in different shades, the difference in the skin shades and colors is because of the variation in the pigmentation, it is the inherited characteristic that you have inherited from your biological parents. Although pigmentation is a result of genetics, it is also decided by the amount of exposure to the sun. The color of human skin is determined by various factors but the most important one out of them is the pigment melanin. Melanin is produced within the cells called melanocytes; these melanocytes are present beneath the skin. Melanin is the biggest decision maker for the skin color of darker-skin humans.
The skin pigmentation is in direct correlation with the geographical conditions as well; the areas which receive higher amounts of UV radiation tend to have dark color distribution throughout the area. These areas are located near the equator. Areas that are far away from the equator and very much close to the poles have very low UV radiation, which results in light complexions of the people in that area.
Skin pigmentation is broadly divided into two forms namely Depigmentation and Hyperpigmentation.
Depigmentation is the absence of pigment from the skin, skin gets lightened up. It is usually caused under two categories:
- Albinism: It is a congenital absence of the pigment in a person, plant, or animal. This results in whitening of hair, skin and could turn eye color to pink. The cause for the condition is assumed to be a mutation in the genes of biological parents.
- Vitiligo: It is a condition that is caused in certain parts of the skin and causes depigmentation. It takes place when the melanocytes present beneath the skin die or stop functioning. The root cause of vitiligo is not known.
Hyperpigmentation is the condition in which the skin and nails get darker due to a lot of melanin production. The condition of hyperpigmentation is generally viewed as following three types, these are as follows:
- Melasma: It is basically the skin darkening category.
- Chloasma: It is described by the discoloration of the skin caused due to hormonal changes. These changes usually occur due to pregnancy, or consumption of birth control pills.
- Solar Lentigo: This condition basically takes place due to aging and the sun. It is also named liver spots and senile freckles. In this condition, dark spots on the skin arise and it is usually seen in old people who have unprotected sun exposure for a very long duration of time.
Melanin present in the skin protects the human body by absorbing solar radiation. The more melanin the skin will absorb the solar radiation. The darkening of the skin is a clear sign of high melanin production in the skin which sometimes turns into sunburns. The tanning is temporary and can be eliminated, but long exposures to the sun can permanently tan your skin. An excess amount of sun exposure could directly or indirectly cause damage to your DNA.
AVAILABLE AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS FOR SKIN PIGMENTATION
Ayurveda has many remedies to get flawless skin, a few of them are discussed below:
- Turmeric: Two teaspoons of turmeric powder when mixed with curd and besan turns into a thick paste. Apply the paste over the area and let it sit for 20 mins and then rinse off with fresh water. Try this remedy twice a week and perform it for 2 months. You will find that the pigmentation has reduced to a certain extent.
- Sandalwood: 3 tablespoons of sandalwood powder mixed with 50ml of water turns into a thick paste, apply this paste to your face and let it sit for 25 mins and then rinse off. The paste will soothe your skin and reduce the inflammation caused due to acne. It will give you a cooling sensation which will help you to get relief from scars too.
- Saffron: It is the most proven method for reducing down pigmentation. Take a few saffron strands and submerge them into a bit of water, add one teaspoon of turmeric powder to it and make a paste out of them. Apply it to your face and let it dry for 20 mins. Wash it with lukewarm water and you will see the changes from the very first use.
- Apple cider vinegar: Applying apple cider vinegar over the dark spots or the pigmented area starts fading them out. Mix 10ml of apple cider vinegar with 10ml of water in a glass and apply the mixture with a cotton ball over your face.
- Aloe vera gel: Applying freshly cut aloe vera over the dark spots helps to lighten them.
- Tomato paste is rich in lycopene and this substance protects the skin against the damage caused by the sun. Take 2 fresh tomatoes and make a paste of it, apply the paste to your face and let it sit for 25 mins. For visible results, apply the paste for at least 2-3 months with a frequency of thrice a week.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DEMELAN CREAM
Demelan cream is safe to use but with a doctor’s prescription. It generally does not have any side effects but if using it results in redness and itching over the applied area then kindly visit your doctor as this could result in an allergy. Generally, the cream suits everybody but still some people are found who are allergic to the compounds present in the cream.
QUICK TIPS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
Flawless skin is every person’s first choice, and it is not hard to get one, here are some of the measures you can do to get flawless skin.
- Eat healthy meals.
- Drink at least 4 liters of water a day.
- Take a good sleep of at least 7-8 hours.
- Avoid taking stress.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Always clean your skin after coming home.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week.
- After every exfoliation session, apply moisturizer to moisturize it well.
- Whenever going out in the sun, always wear a sun-protecting sunscreen with at least SPF 15.
- Try to avoid cosmetics as they are loaded with chemicals that harm your skin.
- Hi, my name is Shamita and I used to feel uncomfortable whenever I used to go out with friends as when we all took pictures they all used to look good and flawless, but my face was full with pimple marks, I felt so down during those days, then I visited a dermatologist, he suggested me demelan cream, within the use of 2 months I started getting a brighter looking skin which was pimple free and the past scars were also getting lighten up. Those who feel unconfident due to face marks must try it.
- Hi, I am Arun, I used the demelan cream without a doctor’s prescription. In the initial months, I got glowing skin but after 3 to 4 months I started feeling that my skin is now too prone to pimples and acne, also I was not able to go out in direct sunlight. Kindly don’t use it without a doctor’s prescription.
- I was at the age of getting married and most of the men were rejecting me because of a face full of dark spots, my dermatologist just changed my life, he prescribed me the magical topic cream named demelan cream which made my skin bright and even three shades lighter by eliminating all the dark spots and making me look flawless. I would highly suggest this cream to all who are suffering from such problems.
- I want to share my review of the demelan cream, I used the cream even after the expiry date. I thought that the cream won’t cause any trouble to me but my face got filled with small pimples which were caused due to an allergy. This allergy was due to the reason for using expired cream. It not only harmed my face but it made my skin prone to pimples and acne, now I can’t even touch my face with my hands. Every time I want to touch my face I need to wash my hands thoroughly and now I have to visit my skin doctor every 3 months. Never use expired creams or tablets as they could seriously cause you tons of harm.