LOOKING FOR WAYS TO DEAL WITH SKIN PIGMENTATION? OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS IS ONE WAY TO GET RID OF IT. FIND ALL THE DETAILS RIGHT HERE!
Skin pigmentation is one of the many bothersome problems that primarily affect our external appearance. Also known as Hyperpigmentation and Hypopigmentation, this particular disorder is extremely common among people. However, the extent of seriousness may vary from person to person. Luckily, this problem is neither contagious nor fatal.
While many of us are comfortable in our skin no matter what the problem, others might find it a little disturbing. It is their skin afterall! These are the ones constantly looking for solutions to fix the problem and restore the original state of their skin.
Of the many skin care products that flood the market today, Olay total effects is one such surprisingly wonderful solution that can deal with facial hyperpigmentation. How? Let’s find out!
A MINI GUIDE TO SKIN PIGMENTATION
Skin pigmentation involves darkening of a skin in certain regions of the body. This happens as the amount of melanin in that particular region increases in comparison to the surrounding region.
The causes of skin pigmentation may vary. However, the most common causes are as listed below:
- Pregnancy hormones
- Skin irritation
- Sun exposure
- Medications like chemotherapy drugs, oral contraceptives
- Endocrine diseases
- Insulin resistance
- Burn injury
ALL ABOUT OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS 7 IN ONE CREAM (ANTI-AGING)
Olay total 7 effects is a moisturizing face cream that contains SPF 15. The product is suitable for all skin types.
As the name suggests, this one product provides the following seven skin benefits:
- Smoothens of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes skin pores
- Helps skin in maintaining its moisture
- Evens out skin tone, i.e., getting rid of skin pigmentation
- Hydrates skin to restore its firmness
- Enhances brightness
- Evens out skin texture, thus, reducing age spots
The product is enriched with the goodness of the following elements:
- 99% pure Niacinamide boosts skin cells turnover and retains moisture.
- Green tea helps in protecting the skin cells against damage.
- Vitamin C & E help in clearing skin as well as act as a shield against environmental radicals.
- Pro-vitamin B5 helps in keeping skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
HOW DOES OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS 7 IN ONE ANTI-AGING CREAM HELPS IN TREATING SKIN PIGMENTATION?
- The product contains SPF 15 which acts as a shield against the harmful UV rays of the sun. This eradicates one of the most common causes of skin pigmentation – akin exposure.
- Pure Niacinamide has been medically proven to treat melasma, dark spots, brown patches and discolourations. Studies have shown that the contribution of niacinamide in treating skin pigmentation can be a result of increase in the production of collagen.
- Green tea is a powerful mix of antui-oxidants. This particular ingredient of the product deals with dark spots as well as blemishes while also reducing inflammation, it is also considered as an effective home remedy that evens out skin tone, thus treating skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C in the cream inhibits melanin synthesis. It is widely used in medications or skin care products for the treatment of hyperpigmented spots on the skin.
- Vitamin E is an effective treatment of scars left after the healing of wounds – one of the common causes of dark spots or pigmentation.
- Pro-vitamin B5 also protects the skin from sun. Thus, it plays an equally important role in reducing the chances of skin pigmentation.
DID YOU KNOW?
Olay’s skin pigmentation treatment also comes with other variants of the cream:
- Olay Night Cream Total Effects 7 in 1, Night Cream
- Olay Day Cream Total Effects 7 In 1 BB Cream SPF 15
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can a person below 20 years of age use the product for treating blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation?
Is the product only meant to be used by women?
Olay total effects is one of the most popular products among people. The brand itself is known to be one of the leading skin care brands in the world. Whether or not it can be helpful in treating skin pigmentation is subjective. It is dependent on the underlying cause of the problem. It is to note that the cream has proven to be a beneficial treatment for skin pigmentation when the cause of it is not complex, for example, health conditions like endocrine diseases or use of certain kinds of medications, etc.
Olay total effects has received an average customer rating of 4.2 out of 5. The existing customers recommend the use of this particular skin product for treating facial skin pigmentation despite it being a product being a little expensive. Guess, good things do come at high prices. We suggest you give it a try. It’s definitely worth it.