IS RAAGA DE TAN CREAM HELPFUL FOR TREATING SKIN PIGMENTATION? FIND THE ANSWER, HERE!
Do you experience low self-esteem due to skin pigmentation? Are you not happy with the way your skin looks? Are you desperately looking for a product to treat your hyperpigmentation?
If yes, Raaga de tan cream can be your saviour!
Pigmentation is a very common problem associated with skin. The most popular cause of this skin condition is exposure to sunlight. It can happen to people of all genders, age, races, etc. Given that this skin condition affects our physical appearance, it can be very disturbing for some of its victims.
For those constantly looking for a solution, various brands have launched a number of products to help people get rid of skin pigmentation. Raaga de tan cream is one of the many depigmentation products that have been flooding the market for a long time now. It is considered to be an effective solution for skin pigmentation caused by the harmful UV rays of the sun. Hence, the name ‘Raaga de tan’.
For more detailed information, dive in!
MORE ABOUT RAAGA DE TAN CREAM
Raaga De Tan Cream is specifically designed to deal with sun tanned skin or as one may say – pigmented skin due to sun exposure. The sunlight triggers the production of melanin that gives our skin its color. This causes the exposed parts of the body to get darker in comparison to the covered parts. The unique tan removing formula lightens the skin tone. Other functions of this skin product include reclaiming its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.
DID YOU KNOW?
Raaga de tan cream is one of the products that does not have any color lifting effect on the facial or body hair. It is definitely unlike other frequently used skin bleach.
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT COMPOSED OF?
Raaga de tan is composed of a variety of ingredients, be it chemical or natural. However, the key ingredients of product are:
- Milk and Honey
- Kojic acid
- Fruit extracts
- Essential oils
ADDITIONAL FEATURES BENEFITS OF RAAGA DE TAN CREAM
Modern world looks for a variety of features in a product these days. The below mentioned features of Raaga de tan cream are of great importance and the reason behind it being a popular product.
- The product is dermatologically tested.
- It is peroxide free
- It is free from hydroquinone.
- It is also sulphate free.
- It is ammonia free.
- It is meant for all skin types.
HOW DOES RAAGA DE TAN CREAM HELP WITH SKIN PIGMENTATION
The components of the cream are the real heroes.
- Kojic acid is the king of all ingredients. It is responsible for inhibiting the production of melanin in the body. This leads to brightening of skin.
- Tomato, lemon and grape extract remove the dirt as well as the dead cells.
- Allantoin is one such key ingredient that not only soothes the skin but also protects it. It is equally responsible for brightening of the skin as well as stimulating skin regeneration.
- Titanium Dioxide works as sunscreen to prevent further skin pigmentation as the body is exposed to sun.
HOW TO USE RAAGA PROFESSIONAL DE-TAN CREAM
How to use Raaga de tan cream is a common question asked by a majority of people as they observe the word ‘professional’ on the packaging of the product. Might seem a little intimidating at first but it isn’t. The procedure of application is a cake walk.
The essential steps for the perfect application of the product are:
- Clean your face and neck using a mild cleanser.
- Apply a decent quantity of the product all over your face and neck. Make sure you cover every inch.
- Leave it on the skin for 10 to 15 mins. Do not exceed more than that.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your face and neck using a towel.
RAAGA DE TAN SIDE EFFECTS
With all the goods, comes a little bad. Few of the negatives of Raaga De Tan cream are:
- It contains chemicals.
- It takes a while and a generous amount of product to reflect results.
- The product might give a little burning sensation when applied to the skin.
AVAILABILITY AND REVIEWS
The product is available in two forms:
- A 500 g variant of Raaga De Tan cream
- A box of 12 sachets of Raaga De Tan cream (72 gm)
#1 Raaga De Tan Review (500 gm variant) – The average customer rating for the product is 4.0 stars out of 5.
#2 Raaga De Tan Pack Review – the average customer rating for the product is 4.4 out of 5.
The difference is that while the product remains the same, the packaging varies. For some reason, the latter seems to be more affordable than the former.
The overall reviews for the cream suggest that it has been an effective solution for a majority of consumers. Moreover, the comments emphasize on the need to perform patch tests before consuming the product. This will help you understand its working as well as warn you if the product is not suitable for you.
Can the product be applied on other parts of the body?
Is the product safe for men with a beard?
THE FINAL WORD
Raaga de tan is one of the leading products used for tan removal or as one may say skin pigmentation due to sun exposure. The decent customer reviews suggest that the product has been useful to a majority of people. Still, it would be wise to not get your expectations very high and just observe the changes in the process.
In cases where the underlying cause for skin pigmentation is more complex, this product might not be the right choice for treatment. However, for dealing with pigmentation caused due to UV rays, on a daily basis, one can simply rely on this product.